Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Flakes

OK I will begin by saying , Yes I know the star tip was not the right choice for this cake. I had just finished another cake and was over it all and wanted to see if I liked the look of a cake covered with this tip. I had a new recipe I wanted to try and a friend who was having a birthday, so I figured she could be my ginnie pig.
Anyhow. I LOVE my new snowflake cutter. SO CUTE and SO EASY!!!
This cake is Apple Cinnamon Spice with Brown Sugar Butter Cream. Iced in Vanilla Butter Cream.
Side note: To bad when I was mixing up the cake batter it wasn't until I was done that I realized I had been using the 1/2 tsp measure instead of the 1 tsp measure. Guess that explains why the cake was sunken in the middle. Luckily I had put a couple of my 6inch pans in at once so I was able to , shall we say, piece 3 layers together :).






No comments:

Post a Comment